It’s New Year’s Eve and I’m screwing around on the computer before we take off for our dinner reservations tonight.
It’s been a great year, better than I expected at the beginning of it all. I wanted to write a “looking back” kind of post, but I’ve run out of time now. I mean, nobody wants to read a post all about 2009 when we’ve all moved on to 2010, right?
So, here’s a quick run-down of some of the highlights from our last year. And here’s to a happy, healthy, wonderful 2010 to all of you!!
- Kate’s trip to New York and Jerusalem early last year.
- Mountain biking in Fruita with my brother TJ.
- Running into big moose, thunderstorms, and Tommy Caldwell while out climbing.
- A guided climb up the North Face of Hallets Peak (prolog, part 1, part 2).
- And a great trip to New Mexico as winter set in.